If you want to maximize your rate of return and won't need access to the funds for some time, a Share Certificate is a great option. A low risk way to earn a higher return on your money. You can even borrow against your own share certificates; allowing you to take advantage of a low loan rate.
- Certificates Available in terms of 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, and 48 months
- Pays dividends monthly and upon maturity on a daily balance
- Minimum balance required to open is $1000.00
How to open a Share Certificate with us
- Easily open one online through Anywhere Access
- Stop by one of our locations
- Call us at 903.223.0000
Share Certificate Rates
|Term||Dividend Rate||APY*||Minimum Balance|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Interested in these great rates but not a member? Become a member today!
NOTE: Rates are effective as of dates published and are subject to change. There is a penalty for early withdrawal on term share certificates. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to at least $250,000. If you need further information on applicable fees and terms, please contact a member service representative. Exclusions may apply.