What We Offer:
- Low down payments on home purchases
- Fixed interest rates for 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Conventional loans with local servicing
- FHA, VA, & USDA loans
- Land financing
- Manufactured Homes with or without land
- Home Equity Loans
- Investment property financing
SPECIAL - Mortgage Rates Have Fallen!
- Term not to exceed 120 months
- Qualified loans range between $100,000 - $400,000
- Must be considered new money to qualify
- Must have a credit score of 680 or above
- Includes first liens only, no second liens
- Excludes rental properties, investments and manufactured homes
- Financing options subject to change
- Ex. A 10 year fixed loan of %150,000 at 2.89%APR*, approximate payment would be $1440.81 per month
- Interest rate is not indicative of the actual APR*
- APR= Annual Percentage Rate
Meet Our Mortgage Loan Officers:
Lorie Owen, NMLS #416010
Lorie has a total of 23 years in the financial industry. She has been in Mortgage lending locally for the past 17 years. Whether you are purchasing your dream home or refinancing a current home loan, Lorie is dedicated to working hard for our members so they can have the best experience possible.
Darlene Powell, NMLS # 1068286
Kristi Shackelford, NMLS #990217
Kristi has over 15 combined years in the Mortgage Industry with our local Credit Unions and Title Companies. She enjoys working with members to find the product that is just right for them. Whether purchasing or refinancing, Kristi is here to help!
Meet Our Mortgage Loan Processors:
Kayla has been with TEXAR for over seven years and has worked the past four years as the Mortgage Closer. She is committed to making the process of closing your mortgage loan the best experience yet.
Vicki McDowell, NMLS#1518925
Vicki has been in the Mortgage Industry for 10 years, with our local Credit Unions and Title Companies. She enjoys working with members and co-workers to complete the process that is required to get the loans to closing.
Bianca Byers, NMLS# 2167393
Bianca has a total of 12 years in the financial industry. Her passion is great customer service and educating her members in all facets of the financial world. While the home buying process can be stressful and overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be with a caring and trained professional like Bianca in your corner.
S.A.F.E. Act Disclosure