At TEXAR, our top priority is always the safety and security of our members and employees.
Effective March 18, 2020: Beginning at noon, TEXAR will take additional precautionary measures to safeguard our employees and members by conducting most business through MyTEXAR Tellers (ITMs), via drive thru and remote locations. All branch lobbies, with the exception of the Paris branch, will be closed to the general public, until further notice. The Paris branch lobby will remain open until connectivity is restored to their facility.
- Services that are not available electronically, such as replacement debit cards, will require an appointment by calling 903.223.0000.
- Members needing to access their safe deposit box will require an appointment by calling 903.223.0000.
As we focus on serving our members, we want to remind you of the technology in place to help make this transition as smooth as possible:
- MyTEXAR Teller hours will remain the same, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am to noon. Click the locations link for the nearest MyTEXAR Teller.
- TEXAR Website is available for the latest updates, online applications, rates, etc.
- Anywhere Access Online Banking and the TEXAR Mobile App are available 24/7 for access to your accounts.
- Remote Deposit – Quickly deposit checks through your TEXAR Mobile App.
- Account questions may be answered during business hours by texting ACCOUNT to 83927, calling 903.223.0000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loans may be acquired during business hours by texting LOAN to 83927, calling 903.223.5626 or applying online.
We will get through this. Together.
The next few weeks or months may be hard, from the threat of sickness to economic hardship. We encourage members that are sick to avoid visiting branches. We are here to help you however we can. We are committed to providing excellent member service and making sure you have access to your funds is a priority.
Statement from President and CEO, Kelly Mitchell
“TEXAR cares about the wellness of our members and communities, especially amid concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the ever-changing developments and will adapt as needed. Our commitment to service is still our top priority and we want to reassure our members that you can count on us during these unique circumstances. “