At TEXAR, our top priority is always the safety and security
of our members and employees.
We've Missed You!
Select TEXAR lobbies are now open!
The following branch lobbies are OPEN for normal business hours:
- Richmond Road
- New Boston
Members may still utilize the technology in place to avoid the lobby:
- MyTEXAR Teller/ATM's located at all branches and many remote locations
- Anywhere Access online banking
- TEXAR Mobile App
Account questions may be answered by one of the following options:
- Call 903.223.0000
- Text "ACCOUNT" to 83927 page
- Visit our Contact Us page
Economic Impact Payment/Stimulus Check
- Your Payment Status
- Your Payment Type
- Whether information is needed from you
Mortgage Loan Payment Forbearance
April 6, 2020
To: TEXAR Mortgage Borrowers
From: Kelly Mitchell
RE: Loan Payment Forbearance
TEXAR is committed to helping our members anyway we can during this unique moment in time. We are here to assist our members in obtaining a forbearance on their mortgage payments if needed. To receive a forbearance on your mortgage simply email our mortgage department. The process is not cumbersome or time consuming and we stand ready to help. We are providing forbearances on all our inhouse loans in three-month increments. We selected three months as a minimum due to the necessity of getting legal paperwork prepared.
We will not be charging our members any fees for legal work or for the process necessary to receive a forbearance.
We will be advancing three months interest due and the three months of missed escrow payments to the loan balance. This is done so the loan will stay on a normal amortization and the escrow account will not be underfunded when taxes and insurance come due. You will not have any missed payments to make up when you start paying your loan, but you will have a new amortization that is extended due to the amount of interest and escrow added.
For our members that have a loan sold to the secondary market but serviced by TEXAR, we will be following the guidance provide to mortgage servicers in the CARES ACT.
If you are unsure of what type of loan you have with TEXAR, simply email us.
Know we stand ready to help and thank you for being a member of TEXAR.
The best way to contact us is at email@example.com.
Effective March 18, 2020: Beginning at noon, TEXAR will take additional precautionary measures to safeguard our employees and members by conducting most business through MyTEXAR Tellers (ITMs), via drive thru and remote locations. All branch lobbies, with the exception of the Paris branch, will be closed to the general public, until further notice. The Paris branch lobby will remain open until connectivity is restored to their facility.
- Services that are not available electronically, such as replacement debit cards, will require an appointment by calling 903.223.0000.
- Members needing to access their safe deposit box will require an appointment by calling 903.223.0000.
As we focus on serving our members, we want to remind you of the technology in place to help make this transition as smooth as possible:
- MyTEXAR Teller hours will remain the same, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am to noon. Click the locations link for the nearest MyTEXAR Teller.
- TEXAR Website is available for the latest updates, online applications, rates, etc.
- Anywhere Access Online Banking and the TEXAR Mobile App are available 24/7 for access to your accounts.
- Remote Deposit – Quickly deposit checks through your TEXAR Mobile App.
- Account questions may be answered during business hours by texting ACCOUNT to 83927, calling 903.223.0000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loans may be acquired during business hours by texting LOAN to 83927, calling 903.223.5626 or applying online.
We will get through this. Together.
The next few weeks or months may be hard, from the threat of sickness to economic hardship. We encourage members that are sick to avoid visiting branches. We are here to help you however we can. We are committed to providing excellent member service and making sure you have access to your funds is a priority.
Statement from President and CEO, Kelly Mitchell
“TEXAR cares about the wellness of our members and communities, especially amid concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the ever-changing developments and will adapt as needed. Our commitment to service is still our top priority and we want to reassure our members that you can count on us during these unique circumstances. “